Breaking

How to run your Smartphone with Voice Command?


In iPhone, you have seen Siri working a voice command to perform some task in iPhone.
You must be thinking to have voice command feature on your android phone. Who said you can't???  My answer is Yes, you can.
Just read it now and know how to use your android on voice command.

Step #1



Go to Google and just click on the mic button.(At side of Google Search Bar)
See above picture to get the mic button.

Step #2




It will appear like the above picture.
Just say your command.
Suppose to On WiFi - say " turn on WiFi"
Google will turn on your WiFi.
To turn off WiFi- say " turn off WiFi"
Google will turn off your WiFi.



Some more commands for Google -:

The basics

  • -Open [app name]. Example: "Open Gmail."
  • -Go to [website]. Ex.: "Go to CNET.com."
  • -Call [contact name]. Ex.: "Call Mom."
  • -Text or Send text to [contact name]. Ex.: "Text Wife I'm running late."
  • -Email or Send email. Ex.: "Email Wife subject Hi message I'm running late, sorry." You can also add CC and BCC recipients.
  • -Show me my last messages. This will present a list of recent messages, and read them to you, giving you a chance to reply.
  • -Create a calendar event or Schedule an appointment. Ex.: "Create appointment Go on a walk tomorrow at 10 a.m."
  • -Set an alarm for [specific time, or amount of time]. Ex.: "Set alarm for 10 a.m." Or "Set alarm for 20 minutes from now."
  • -Set a timer for [X] minutes.
  • -Note to self [contents of note].
  • -Start a list for [list name].
  • -Send Hangout message to [contact name].
  • -Remind me to [do a task]. Ex.: "Remind me to get dog food at Target," will create a location-based reminder. "Remind me to take out the trash tomorrow morning," will give you a time-based reminder.
  • -Show me my pictures from [location]. Ex.: "Show me my pictures from San Francisco."
  • -Show me my calendar.
  • -When's my next meeting?
  • -Where is my next meeting?
  • -Post to Twitter.
  • -Post to Google+
  • -Show me [app category] apps. Ex.: "Show me gaming apps."
  • -Start a run.
  • -Show me emails from [contact name].

Control phone and adjust settings

  • Take a selfie.
  • Take a picture.
  • Turn on my flashlight.
  • Turn on/off [Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC].
  • Find my phone. (You can do this on a computer using Chrome to find and play a sound on your lost phone.)
  • Increase/decrease brightness.
  • Increase/decrease volume.
  • Set volume to [number].
  • Mute the volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment